Since Erik works in the sports department, we won't be able to take a honeymoon immediately after the wedding.
That's OK, though, becuase we'll take what some fellow photogs call a "Mini Moon." Basically, it's a short getaway for the newlyweds! (I'm shamelessly stealing the term from Justin & Mary Marantz )
Anyhow, we'll "Mini Moon" at the STUNNING College Hill Bed & Breakfast! There's even a NEW little guest cottage I ADORE that isn't on their Web site yet! I'm excited to stay there, because it looks UBER relaxing!
Is it Sept. 27 yet? Yet? YET?
2 comments:
You should check out the Castle Inn at Riverside too... that's where we stayed on our wedding night and our second anniversary. We love that place! Kinda high priced, but totally worth it - the rooms are GORGEOUS and the food is excellent. :)
The staff wasn't quite as nice to us at the Castle. Besides, for the price of one night at the castle, we can stay 2 nights here. (Did I mention PRIVATE HOT TUB????) ;-)
Post a Comment