Monday, January 21, 2008

Can't Sleep :-(


It's 4 a.m. Eastern time and "ME NO SLEEPY!" (Me no likey).

I'm at an AMAZING workshop in Kentucky right now .... and can't sleep. Part of it is new environment. Part of it is my roomie, Anne, is nowhwere to be seen. She was going to drive in late (last night?), but isn't here yet and I'm being a worry wart (UGH!)


Anyhow, before I went to bed last night, I discovered how much I like the bathroom counter. It makes for lovely ring detail photos. I can't decide which I like better, so I'm posting both.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #2!! Very nice :) Now GO TO SLEEP!!! Crazy lady. Dude, you're in Kentucky for the workshop....it's all coming together now. It didn't click the other night when we were talking about you going exactly WHY you were going (my brain was elsewhere...screaming Lauren in my arms). Well how STINKIN' FUN. I hope you have a fah-bulous time dah-ling, I know you've been looking forward to this for months. Can't wait to hear all about it. Take good notes, tell Angela she has fans in Kansas :)

Anonymous said...

Karen - you're a great roomie! ;-)