Sunday, February 20, 2011

Babysitting


I believe Erik is thinking "how can I get out of diaper duty?"


Theodore rocked out feeding himself. Erik had to lent a tiny hand, though.


I had to leave for 20 minutes to run an errand. Before I left, I got Theo settled in our bedroom. He cried for a bit, then was all quiet. I come home and there's no Erik to be found. I go into the bedroom to find this. Big bed, little Theodore and Erik balancing on the edge. Whaaattt???

Erik said the moment I left the house, Theo started fussing. Then full out belly wails. He went in, snuggled up and rubbed his belly. And they both fell asleep.

For those of you mommies out there wondering, yes, we rent Erik out to assist with putting babies to sleep. ;)

3 comments:

Monica said...

So very sweet! I'm intrigued by the light switch above your bed...

Monica said...

oh, and is that a bumGenius diaper I spot?!! ;-D

Unknown said...

Not sure Monica ... Robin could tell us. They were super easy + cute, though!!!