Monday, February 14, 2011

Crossover — Serena + Luke

Goodness ... I've spoiled you with posts the last week or so. Here's another from today:


Serena and Luke's Engagement teaser.

I was shooting so quickly that once I was back here editing, I thought ... crike, I should have had him kneel and kiss her hand. How nice would that have been? Sheesh. One of these days I'll think of EVERYTHING while I'm shooting. Until then ....

(I included the above comment for my friends out there who think "Karen is perfect and can do no wrong." ... I'm always trying to come up with something new or think of how I could have made something awesome even better. Guess I will remember next time, eh?).

Things are a bit chaotic around here. I had 2 friends pass away in a 7 day span (both in their 30s .... young, young, young). One funeral down, one to go. Also in a wedding very soon .... so I might or might not have any sort of update over the next week.

No comments: