You might remember THIS POST about the duathlon I was participating in.
My task this month was to bike 90 miles and swim 6 mies.
The biking was cake. No worries.
Swimming, on the other hand, kicked my butt to the next county and back. There were a few days that I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish all of my swimming before today.
But today is here and I DID IT!!!! Swimming complete, biking finished.
So today I check off an item from my bucket list. I have to admit, when I added this, I was thinking of an event where you do it all on one day in a timed fashion. But I think this counts. :)
There was one slight down side to this, though. My racing suit comes in 2 pieces. The bottom piece fell out of my bag Saturday afternoon. When I realized and asked on Sunday, they said they didn't see it. Nothing else. This morning when I asked, they said "We donated everything in the lost and found to Goodwill" .... GASP. WHAT???? It'd been less than 48 hours. So I trekked to Goodwill this morning, explained my case to the very understanding manager and left a description of the lost item. We'll see what happens. I'm hoping St. Anthony really pulls it through here.
No comments:
Post a Comment