Monday, December 1, 2008

Crossover — Hindu/Christian Wedding


Ooooooooooook. I've been waiting a LONG time to post this. But I wouldn't dream of doing it w/o the heads up from the primary shooter of the day.

Aren't these eyes hot, hot, hot?!!?!?!???!


In early September, I went back to California to help my buddy, Jessica, shoot a 3-day Hindu/Christian wedding. Wow. It was so incredibly awesome! I LOVE experiencing other cultures and learning about their religious customs/traditions. I seriously EAT IT UP.

Speaking of eating, I couldn't get enough of the freakin' awesome Indian food!


And I'll close with a few dancing images.

Being at an Indian dance was incredible! IT was so cool! EVERYONE danced, no matter how young, old, male or female they were. Even the older guys were out on the floor busting a move! It was freakin' awesome!


My favorite photo of the day:


To view the entire post, please CLICK HERE.

No comments: