
Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to give me 5 words that you think describe me.
GO!
;-)
Ok, Mike and I are in the process of doing some brainstorming about Heartland Photography, and part of what we need to do is define WHO we are, and then who Heartland is.
SO....what are words you think of when you hear "Karen Mikols"? And also, what words would you use to describe my photography?
Thanks for leaving a comment to help us out!
ps-there will be some EXCELLENT, picture-filled posts coming about my cat (since I realize some of you haven't seen much of Esse), and some wild self-portraits I gathered for a friend, and thought I'd share. So, stay tuned late next week for those!
1 comment:
Karen - 5 Words
Intense
Focused
Principled
Caring
Challenging
Karen's Photography - 5 Words
Appealing
Moments
Individualized
Intriguing
Transcending
-Dad
Post a Comment