Monday, February 11, 2008

Help me choose! Sould I get new specs????


OK, so I'm totally obsessing about this, but I've had the same frames on my glasses since 1999. I *like* them, but wonder if a change is in the air? The above photo was taken during my adventures at Flourish Workshop. The ladies there seem to think I need to go with square spectacles...

The other attendees gave me their glasses to try on ... what do you think?

Is this me?


Maybe THIS is me, darling!??!?

I LOVE the idea of Tortise Shell glasses, but am concerned with my blonde hair that it won't look quite as cute as it does on my friend, Sarah....

Here and here are a few more options...

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! I'm going in to the eye doctor Monday (Feb. 18), so post those comments SOON!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the RED ones! DO IT!!

The color is surprisingly fitting for you, and the shape is perfect for your face.

:)
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I like the red ones. I'm not sure about the red color but really like the shape. If you've had the same ones for nine years I'd say its time for a change.

The Ahlgrens said...

While your same ol' frames don't look bad...I totally agree with the other two...those red glasses are stunning! The shape and the color go really well with your skin tone, your face shape, and your eye color! Maybe some tort. shell in that same shape would be nice, too. Go for the gusto...make the switch...be a square (or a rectangle, really)!!

KJ said...

The red ones are super. Go bright! :)
Kath

pianomanda said...

I definitely think you should get a new shape! I like the SHAPE of the red ones best, but I'm not sure about the color. If it were me, I'd be afraid I'd wear pink and clash with them.... but if that doesn't bother you, go for it! They're really cute! :)

Deb Tracey said...

Karen!! You are a crack up!! Thanks for your support! We need to talk! Got lots to share! I'm a total glasses freak too and have them for all of my "old-age" vision(s) ! ha! LOVE the square red ones -- I agree about color? hum? I would try that shape in different colors!!! love it!! deb :)

Mike Shepherd said...

Definitely get new specs! They can give you a complete new look. I have new glasses coming this week ... and a pair of Rx sunglasses even.

erik bonar said...

You could wear big, old-lady frames with a chain around the neck and I'd love you just the same.

~E

Erin said...

I like the tortoise shell without the rims on the glass :)