This is how it did.
NOT impressed with the edge barrier. :(
It did seem to excel in keeping windows free from paint, though. Maybe it is more discerning about the surface?
I had quite a bit of touching up to do. Then trim painting.
I have NO IDEA how I ended up with so much white trim paint in my hair. Seriously. I've never had this much paint on my head. Ever. I looked like I had white hairs, and some of the paint stuck around 3-5 days. Sheesh.
1 comment:
is that like the frog tape stuff? Because I used it when I painted our bathroom 2 weeks ago and I was very frustrated because it just fell off in several places TWICE WHILE I was painting. It is NOT easy to retape when the wall is already wet. It did great around the shower, but the floor trim has some spots where the tape fell off. So much for impenetrable!
Post a Comment