Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pet pix


Bailey is learning to not lunge at and harass the cat too much. In fact, they have learned to "share" the storm door. Sort of.


As it's warming up, even after a short (25 min walk), Bailey will collapse on the kitchen floor. News flash, dog: it's gonna get hotter.


As I am working more, Bailey gives me a lot of the "mournful dog look" ... sorry I'm so boring, pupster! (Although I think Erik actually took THIS photo!).


Esse has found a new favorite place to hang out. She loves to "hide" ... even though we can plainly see her. I guess in her mind, there is something over her so she's "undercover." Whatever.


From time to time we'll give Bailey peanut butter as a treat. We've also found that once we scrape the jar clean for people consumption, Bailey gives it the once over dog cleaning. She loves the treat and we don't have to soak the jar. It's win-win.

But she is always a bit unsure about what to do with the actual jar.


Of course, she eventually figures it out. She likes peanut butter too much!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Peanut butter jar, brillant! I hate rinsing them out for recycling (i actually have three on the countertop right now waiting to be rinsed). The dogs will love it.