Monday, July 12, 2010

Here's the scoop:

Ok, so you have been spoiled with daily blog posts.

That's because I pre-blogged a ton, and my pre-blogging has all been blogged.

So, patience while I get more stuff together. Still a ton of photos to share from DC ....

In other news around here:

• I'm SO CLOSE to getting the rain barrel overflows complete!!! I promise, a full blog post (maybe even video) when it happens.

• Wrestling with figuring out how to pay sales taxes online. Seriously, state. I know you want to cut budgets and this is more cheap for you, but HELLO!!!! Summer is a massively busy season for us. Why now?

• In all of my free time, I'm reading the following book:


It stems from NFP (the other major NFP model is HERE).

Even for the general person, there's a wealth of excellent information about eating a balanced diet. Just all around good reading.

• It's 7 a.m. and I want to take a nap. Sheesh.

• Mike and I are gearing up for the big bridal show in Wichita in about 2 weeks!!!! Still some last minute stuff to do, but we're in fairly good shape.

• I've been eating an obscene amount of guacamole as of late. I stinkin' love that stuff ... and it's SOOOO tasty!!!! Anyone else? Oh, I want some more now!

• I'm listening to "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" on CD right now. Unabridged. It's long. And not much about the hunchback so far ... but once I got past the Disney version and expected it to be all about him, I'm enjoying it rather a lot.

3 comments:

mary said...

i have had that book for over a year and have yet to really read it. i was hoping that just by owning it i would magically reap all the benefits ; )

JunO said...

I love guacamole, but at 7 a.m.? Really? Tell me you at least make your own.

tlawwife said...

Once you figure out the online sales tax you will like it. I have done it for years and like it.