Monday, August 24, 2009

It starts NOW!

Ok, so #92 of my 101 in 1001 list started Saturday: 92. Keep the dining room table clutter free (i.e. no Karen piles) for one month.

The dining room table is home to ... well ... my piles. I'm a piler. So is Erik. We organize things in piles. Around the house. On the bedroom floor. On the dining room table. It's just our nature. But I have to admit my dining room table piling can get out of control, so I decided to put it on the list.

After our kitchen project, you can see where my piles live:



So, if it started Saturday, then it's over Sept. 19. I think I can do it! And hopefully it will give me a new habit of not piling my junk on the table!

3 comments:

Erin said...

You might want to dust that table ;) And eat at it! That will help to keep it uncluttered :)

Thank you! for introducing me to scheduling blog posts- I love it! I don't always have a ton of time to blog, so now I can do it when I do have time and then just schedule it! Brilliant!

mary said...

i was a piler until i had ben. kids add so much new clutter, i had to get rid of my own or i would have been buried alive.

Unknown said...

Oh, I ought to add that the table was dusty from home construction dust, not from being dusty and not cleaned regularly!!!!!