We took a few days to go to Kansas City, see Erik's parents and in general kick back. :)
But of course, we had to go see "The New K" :)
Somehow, I remembered my friend's husband is also a big Royals fan. Soooooo, we opted to get our husbands together for a playdate for our husbands.
(Me, Erin, Paul, Erik)
We got a bit wet taking this photo.
As you can see, Erik just swallowed a lemon before I took this photo .... ;)
Whatever, it was HOOOOT.
Also, on an absolute fluke, we ran into some fellas I used to work with. I knew Brian goes up a few times to see the Royals play ... so I hoped I'd see him there, but you can never be sure.
After Erik and I checked out the New K, we were walking and I saw Ryan and Jimmy. Soooo, we chatted and it was fantastic to see both of them. :)
(Jimmy, me, Brian).
Also, random fact: Erik interviewed in Independence, but opted to not work there .... yet another opportunity for our paths to cross, but they didn't ... it was evidently not the right time and right place for us...
4 comments:
Might be the "New K" but it's the same old Royals.
Seriously, you look soooo tan! If you saw how white I was you'd never believe I lived in sunny-FL!
Miss ya! Jos.
Mike, Erik will hunt you down .... ;)
Jos, I think it was the flash ... I try not to get *too much* sun ... but it might be happening this summer. :(
Post a Comment