Hmmmm...this blog probably seems really "Karen heavy" right now. Not to fear! Erik is still around and kickin' but behind the scenes.
His No. 1 priority right now is seeing the Royals to 500. They're 2 games away from 500, so at that point, Erik will do lots of dancing right here on the blog.
He's also sending regular updates on our GARDEN! The beans are up and we have LOADS OF LETTUCE peeking out of the ground. He's concerned the rabbits will eat it, but once I move to Salina, Esse will be unleashed on the yard, so I'm not concerned too much about it!
2 comments:
Ack! ... Your moving to Hays? ... I guess that means I'll have to move to Hays! Does the HDN have any openings on the sports desk? ;-)
OK Mr. Smarty Pants, I fixed it ... I'm moving to SALINA, not HAYS. Got it???
Post a Comment