Once, Fr. Dan said to me: "Marriage is the partnership for the whole of life." Good, poetic and true, but WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!???? It seems very scholarly and Baltimore Catechism-ish to me .... ya think?
WELL, a friend and I were talking about if we're where we thought we'd be when we graduated from high school .... it was an interesting conversation, and he had some great insight about marriage, which I thought I'd share with YOU blog readers. :)
My friend said: "I'm glad that [she] had a different dream, and it has been freeing letting her dream become my dream."
I think my friend's comment is a very practical application of Fr. Dan's words.
Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
Thought I'd comment back on here in response to your comments to be sure yous saw!!
I believe the wrap you speak of is a Moby Wrap, and I have looked at those and considered the. THANKS!
Getting dipes for this babe from
http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/
plus the ones I make and the knitted soakers.
Good luck!!! Cloth diapering is the best!!
Post a Comment