Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Greek salad!


This is the yummiest salad EVER!

Erik is SUCH a big fan of salad, so when I found this recipe in Better Homes and Gardens, I HAD to try it out.

Erik of course modified it a bit and added a Greek feta cheese dressing, which was AMAZING!

It was TOTALLY easy to make and super yummie. HERE'S the recipe.

3 comments:

erik bonar said...

Yo, I purchased the ingredients on the list. There was NO Erik modification.

But the salad was FANTASTIC!!!!! ... I give all credit to you, Karen, and look forward to many delicious meals with you in the future.

Unknown said...

Ok, ok, you DID get all the requested ingredients, but THEN went the EXTRA MILE and got an additional dressing (which ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!!!!!)

erik bonar said...

Oh, the dressing ... Duh? For an editor, i should really read more closely. I thought you were talking about the crumbled Feta cheese (which is now gone ... YUM!) ... The greek dressing is TOTALLY the way to go!