Friday, March 7, 2008

Blog header — Christopher Robin

Sooooooo, I've been meaning to do this for awhile.

Tonight, I created a custom blog header for Robin and Chris' blog. They didn't really ask for my help, I just did it and then sent it to them. I hope they like one of these, because I do!!!!




For those of you who don't know what a blog header is, it's the photo or words at the TOP of a blog. See the photo strip of Erik and I? I put it together, but it was a quick/temporary blog header.

Isn't it nice how Chris is actually on the left side and Robin is on the right, so "Christopher Robin" makes sense with people's placement in the photo? (YES, I am a TOTAL nerd!)

I TOTALLY can't wait until Mike takes my engagement photos with Erik, because I TOTALLY want to make one of these for US!

Soooo...which one is YOUR favorite? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

Mike Shepherd said...

I like 2 and 3, though not sure which one I like more. I like them both for different reasons. I like the brown tones in 2 and the cool colors and font in 3.